Contact our Town Organizers
• Kittery • Lake County, OH • Milton • Nashua • New Durham • Northwood (SAU 44) •
• Ossipee, Tuftonboro, Wolfeboro • Oyster River • Portsmouth • Rochester • Rollinsford •
• Salem, NH • Sanborn District• Somersworth • Tampa • Vacaville • York •
Support our Fund Raisers
Check our calendar regularly! Full information is available by clicking on the date link.
We are GROWING, and we need assistance in all kinds of areas:
- We are always looking for more volunteers.
- How about weekly packing in your community?
- Helping contact potential sponsors by phone and setting up meetings on our program!
- Talking with your civic organizations, your company, your knitting group and your bowling team about what we are doing, and solicit donations or host fund raisers to benefit the program. Speakers are available to come to your group!
- Contributing directly to End 68 Hours of Hunger knowing that 100% of the funds you contribute go directly to the food needs of the children!
- Donating non-perishable food items.
- Contact our Town Organizers to see where you might help.