• Kittery • Milton • Nashua • New Durham • Northwood (SAU 44) •
• Ossipee, Tuftonboro, Wolfeboro • Oyster River • Portsmouth • Rochester • Rollinsford •
• Salem, NH • Sanborn District• Somersworth • Vacaville • York •
- Purchase $10 worth of groceries that will support End 68 Hours of Hunger and On the Vine will feed you BBQ for free!
- Each bag purchases will include a meal and dessert ticket for one adult and child, along with tickets to participate in carnival style games with prizes awarded every time!
- Events include: Bounce House, face painting, fire truck tours, pet of the month, games and prizes, raffles and giveaways.
- BBQ will include: marinated meats, homemade sausage, hamburgers, salads, desserts and so much more!
Download a Poster
August 9 at the 12th Annual WOODS, WATER & WILDLIFE FESTIVAL, at Branch Hill Farm in Milton Mills, NH. The Milton End 68 Hours booth will showcase the talents of local face painter, Lauri Thompson, who is donating her time to the program. We hope to see you there! For more information, check out http://www.mmrg.info/festival/.
Claire Bloom, Founder and Executive Director of End 68 Hours of Hunger has written a book about Ending Childhood Hunger in America, One School at a Time. It’s available on Amazon.com using the link above.
“If you want an autographed copy and are local you can just bring or send a check for $25 made out to End 68 Hours of Hunger to me. If you are not local, mail your check for $30 and I will autograph and mail your copy! PO Box 676, Somersworth NH 03878 Spread the word!!!”
End 68 Hours of Hunger Somersworth is having a fundraiser at Art With A Splash in Portsmouth on Wednesday, July 9, 6:30 PM. Art With A Splash will donate a portion of the registration fees for the event to the program. These classes are a lot of fun, and you come out with a great painting too. This night, the class will be painting “birdhouses”. To register for the class just go to the Art with A Splash website (http://www.artwithasplash.com/BirdHousesJUL9.html).
Feel free to bring along beer and wine to enjoy.