What a great idea from one of our corporate sponsors, Newmarket International.
As support for one of our favorite charities, End 68 Hours of Hunger, we’re going to do some backpacking. On a weekly basis, E68 volunteers stuff backpacks with food and deliver the backpacks to participating schools. Our team challenge participants will be stuffing some backpacks to help out!
Here’s how it’s going to work:
- Form a team of 2-4 people, with at least 2 team members representing different departments.
- At 2:30, all team members should gather in HR to pick up their first empty backpack.
- The challenge will be to fill your backpack with the EXACT designated ingredients (we’ll give you the list of ingredients with the backpacks).
- The ingredients will be scattered throughout the building.
- After your team completely fills the first backpack, your team (all members) return to HR to drop off the full backpack and retrieve another empty one.
- The challenge will last until 3:25.
- The team who returns the most correctly filled backpacks, one at a time, to HR within the designated period of time will win.
- All team members must be present when the backpacks are returned to HR!
Why not give it a try? Maybe we can get some companies to challenge each other.